How To Apply for Power Release:
1. Go online to EPermits
2. In the Man Menu, click on Check Power Release Status
3. Enter Address, Project Number or ESID in Search Box
4. Click on the line which indicates the project number or structure to which you want power
5. View the related projects, if any.
a. If there is a Red Light Bulb icon next to an open inspection, this indicates you are INELIGIBLE for Power Release. Refer to your Permit(s) to schedule inspections.
b. If there are NO Red Light Bulb icons next to any open inspections, you are ELIGIBLE for Power Release.
6. Click on Request Power Release in the Lower Left corner of the page
7. Complete and Submit the Request Power Release Form
8. Contact your provider to ensure that a current order for Power has been placed with CenterPointEntergy (whichever applies)
9. Your request for Power Release will be reviewed and evaluated.
a. If you are approved for Power, we will send your Permit to CenterPointEntergy
b. If you are disapproved for Power, you will be notified via email with any deficiencies that must be addressed for Power to be released.