Request for Certificate of Compliance will only be processed by electronic submission via the online form.
- There has been a temporary
change to the amount of time processing will take.
Due to unusually high number of requests
and limited staff, please allow
10 business days for processing of your Certificates of Compliance.
- Please ONLY submit one (1) request per project/permit number.
Submitting duplicate requests WILL NOT expedite the release of the certificate.
- Requests will be processed within 10 business days after the inspection(s)
have been completed or passed.
- If you have not received the Certificate of Compliance after five (10) business days,
please contact the Compliance Group at 713-274-3926 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following requirements MUST be completed/passed (if applicable to your project) prior to submitting for your
Certificate of Compliance.
If ONE or MORE items below are outstanding/not completed, the project is NOT eligible
for a Certificate of Compliance.
1. Site Work
2. Left Turn Lane/Right of Way
4. Storm Water Quality
Certificate of Compliance will be Emailed to ALL CONTACTS listed below, as entered.
All items marked in RED below must be completed to process this request.
After clicking in the "Submit" button, find the GREEN confirmation box at the bottom.