Height, Size and Quality Limitations
"A" Wall Signs:
1. If the sign is less than 100 feet from the Toll Road ROW the maximum sign size can only be 75 square feet.
2. If the sign is 100 feet from the Toll Road ROW the maximum sign size can only be 100 square feet and for every 50 feet past 100 feet the sign size can increase by 100 square feet. Example: If a sign is 350 feet from the road the limit of the sign size is 600 square feet.
3. Any sign further than 500 feet from the Toll Road ROW is limited to a maximum size of 1,000 square feet.
"B" Berm Signs (Ground Signs) - Maximum of 12 Feet:
Single Business - If distance from Toll Road ROW less than 250 feet then the sign has to be 75 square feet or less. If it is more than 250 feet from the Toll Road ROW then the sign has to be 100 square feet or less.
Multi - Tennant 2 to 3 Businesses - Sign size is limited to 200 square feet.
Multi - Tennant More than 3 Businesses - Sign size is limited to 300 square feet.
Qualifications For Review & Permitting
Submittal should consist of the following:
- Sign Permit Application
- Survey of Site or Site Plan (show distance to main lanes)
- Sign Construction and Face Details
- Dimension in Feet and Inches ONLY
- Outside Wall Elevation
- Super Imposed Signs
- Ground Signs 30' or greater require Engineer Plan