The purpose of these Regulations is to protect the public health, safety and welfare by regulation the location of communication facility structures. Compliance with these Regulations and issuance of a Permit under these Regulations shall not be construed as a determination that a facility is in compliance with other Regulations or statutes.
- Site plan of entire property
- A 300 foot radius from proposed tower and distance to nearest boundary of residential subdivision by a licensed surveyor.
- Copy of all recorded plats within 300 foot radius and copy of deed of nearest residential lot, if any.
- Cross-section with height of tower
- FAA and/or FCC approval(s).
- Completed application (only for over-the-counter submittals)
NOTE: Other requirements may apply per Communication Regulations and Floodplain Regulations.